whats a good web site to get saltwater fish?

fshhub

on your other post i replied:
i am sorry, but posting or asking for such such info here, currently is a violation of the bb rules,
but the home page here can take you to swf.com, who sponsors the bb, they do sell fish, and i have heard no complaints about their livestock, or service
HTH and good luck
AND WELCOME ABOARD
if you need any more info, please ask, there is a wealth of info and experience here, who would be glad to help with amy problems and or future purchases, so please ask(before buying would be best) we can help you to avoid our problems and benefit from our experiences

jakob4001

actually it seems SWF has reviewed their policy, and upon pol result at THE AQUARIUM as well as other feedback, does not allow links...persoanly we have not ordered any fish from online, only LR...have not noticed any complanints so far about SWF.com's live stock or LR/LS...their are of course many online retailers to choose from....choose which best suits your goals...i.e. S/H fees, cost, CS, selection, & maybe most important guarantee policy possibly from www.swf.com or www.petwarehouse.com

whipple

so r we allowed to leave links now ?
not that i want to but i didnt get to see that there was a decision on the discussion

goofieones

there are many places to buy stuff, but swf.com has the one of the cheapest prices on shipping of livestock I have seen.