whats going on?

nissan577

ever since i came back howcome little by little people stop posting? not saying lets bring the old reefers back but lets be posting more? im on here daily and all i see is my thread the same place and others as well.
why doesnt anyone leave comments, opinions or anything?
i understand some of you want pictures but you can still post and ask questions.
i do miss it when i would get on and my thread will be on the second page cause of people posting so much! but now its like a weekly posting.
and the nano section was very active.

meowzer

Kinda sux doesn't it....I get tired of seeing JUST MY NAME all over
...and to tell you the truth a few people have commented about that....not in a bad way.....but I have kinda been sitting back hoping other people would respond to stuff

nissan577

dont get me wrong i understand people will get mad at me cause i will be all over lol i wish but in the nano i was every were and people didnt like it thats one of the reasons i left. but damn little by little its becoming a ghost town on here...

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/381121/whats-going-on#post_3318326
Kinda sux doesn't it....I get tired of seeing JUST MY NAME all over
...and to tell you the truth a few people have commented about that....not in a bad way.....but I have kinda been sitting back hoping other people would respond to stuff
^That's how I feel too. I feel like it's just us posting a lot of the time now
The upgrades have frustrated a lot of people.

nissan577

that is true i hate the new upgrades but dam what can we do. like sometimes i wanna email all the old reefers to get them on here but they dont cause they found other active website! :( i dont wanna leave ive been with swf for a long time and learn alot from here but still its you, me, meowzer, spanko and a few olders as well. nano even came back!

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan577 http:///forum/thread/381121/whats-going-on#post_3318338
that is true i hate the new upgrades but dam what can we do. like sometimes i wanna email all the old reefers to get them on here but they dont cause they found other active website! :( i dont wanna leave ive been with swf for a long time and learn alot from here but still its you, me, meowzer, spanko and a few olders as well. nano even came back!
After a while you get use to the upgrades.....I went to another board ONCE...ONLY FOR SKIMMER INFO......and every time I blinked an eye...I had to search for my post...LOL
I'm a one forum type of gal

nikesb

i dont even blame the update. more forums have more knowledgable hobbyists and also have for sale sections which draw many people. on top of that, theres more eye candy for those that dont even read the forums

nissan577

i really doubt it. they had it before it just many stores started coming in...
i guess they should do it only to old cool members like us :)

nikesb

the contest is working, but theres other forums that have crazy give-aways where you just have to post according to the topic.

levinjac

i dunno on my you tube channel every time im done with a video of my fish ank i recomend SWF to people if they have an intrest in fish or need a question answered