What's My Result? (a game)

slice

The game is to identify the test kit brand and test type of each of the vials pictured below (ex. Row 1 Vial 1 is Elos, Nitrate, ~15-20ppm). When possible, also attempt to read the test result (in the case of a color card test type).
The vials pictured below are completed tests from my DT and all tests used the original test vials (no fair putting a Salifert test in an API vial, for example).
The colors shown are to my eyes and my monitor, generally faithful to the original. The pic was taken under halogen lamps.
Please feel free to post your own test vials, either as a group of singly, have fun!

slice

There are 2 vials that are the same test but different kit brands; 9 vials, 8 tests.
You are correct on one, partially correct on one.

travelerjp98

The two to the far left look like API... so does the one in the front row center. And the one in the front row to the far right, also API.

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/390681/whats-my-result-a-game#post_3461079
The game is to identify the test kit brand and test type of each of the vials pictured below (ex. Row 1 Vial 1 is Elos, Nitrate, ~15-20ppm). When possible, also attempt to read the test result (in the case of a color card test type).
The vials pictured below are completed tests from my DT and all tests used the original test vials (no fair putting a Salifert test in an API vial, for example).
The colors shown are to my eyes and my monitor, generally faithful to the original. The pic was taken under halogen lamps.
Please feel free to post your own test vials, either as a group of singly, have fun!

okaaaaay....... two lefties look like API's lower left looks like ammonia, top one looks like Trates or alk.
blue bottom looks like a clacium, bottom middle Nitrite, bottom rights, pH
Two top middle loook like phos tests, and uhm...... the dark purple,..... calcium?
Just my guess.

xandrew245x

The two far left are API kit, looks like ammonia and alk, the middle blue is API nitrite, and the API far right is PH
Not sure on the others.

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/390681/whats-my-result-a-game#post_3461079

Bottom, left to right:
API Phosphate
Salifert Calcium
API Nitrite (or ammonia, can't remember as I don't test for these anymore, lol)
Salifert KH
API pH
Top, left to right:
API Nitrates
I think the two middles are Red Sea test vials, not sure I'm going to say Red Sea Phosphate and Red Sea something else, lol
Salifert mag?

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/390681/whats-my-result-a-game#post_3461514
BTW, when are you going to let us know the answers?
I was resigned to allow this game to die from lack of interest, then Florida Joe (Bless his Heart) revived it and got y'all's attention again.
If you read the thread from a week-ish ago, I was calling you out. You said maybe a year ago, that you didn't need no stinkin' color card, you could tell test results from just looking.
And, true to form, you are close enough to call..WINNER!!!!!!!

Near row, left to right:
API Ammonia .25-.5 (bogus)
Salifert Magnesium test complete
API Nitrite undetectable
Salifert Alkalinity complete
API pH ~8.4 (thought you would nail this one)
Back row, left to right:
API Nitrate undetectable
Salifert phosphate undetectable
Salifert pH 8.0-8.3 (thought you would nail this one)
Salifert Calcium complete
Your turn.

btldreef

Quote:Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/390681/whats-my-result-a-game#post_3461584
I was resigned to allow this game to die from lack of interest, then Florida Joe (Bless his Heart) revived it and got y'all's attention again.

If you read the thread from a week-ish ago, I was calling you out. You said maybe a year ago, that you didn't need no stinkin' color card, you could tell test results from just looking.

Near row, left to right:
API Nitrite undetectable

Back row, left to right:
API Nitrate undetectable

Your turn.

Lol, I barely test anymore, it's so bad. I've become so lazy :-/

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/390681/whats-my-result-a-game#post_3461675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/390681/whats-my-result-a-game#post_3461584

Near row, left to right:
API Nitrite undetectable
Back row, left to right:
API Nitrate undetectable
Your turn.
Lol, I barely test anymore, it's so bad. I've become so lazy :-/
Im with you on that TL! I've been so lazy that I haven't even been on here much...