Whats the cheapest place to get a 55 gallon tank?

hot883

I paid like $150 for my 55 and came with glass tops, cheapo lights and 1- 400 style filter and a heater. Walmart

mandarin w

I don't know if I can post this, But ***** has a sale this week. All thier regular rectangle tanks are on sale for a $1.00 a gal. But I think that is only up thru the 55 or 75 gal. I don't know if you have a ***** in your area. Worth check into.

dr.vinyl

The ***** sale must be regional only

Went to mine today after seeing a similar post and its not happining in OKC
While leaving I was thinkin do i really want to give them my business after all the horriable things i have read and seen from them!!!!!

dragonzim

That looks like it was used for rodents or a lizard. I'd ask to see it filled with water before buying it, no matter how cheap it is.

coachklm

Originally Posted by Dr.Vinyl
The ***** sale must be regional only

Went to mine today after seeing a similar post and its not happining in OKC
While leaving I was thinkin do i really want to give them my business after all the horriable things i have read and seen from them!!!!!

this is not a regional thing is nationwide.... it only last 3 days a year. and its never predetermined when

merredeth

Originally Posted by mandarin w
I don't know if I can post this, But ***** has a sale this week. All thier regular rectangle tanks are on sale for a $1.00 a gal. But I think that is only up thru the 55 or 75 gal. I don't know if you have a ***** in your area. Worth check into.
I called 3 Petcos and that sale is only for tanks up to 55 gallons. DAMN! I really want another 100 plus gallon one!
Denise M.