whats worse

sharkboy13

ok im finding my gf is acting pretty loose w/ me, and today when i asked for a hug (as usual) she said "no, i dont want to" u have to keep in mind this is the girl that a little over a week ago she said she would die of depression if i moved, now she wont give me a hug or even say she luvs me, im kinda confused. so im wondering, whats worse? a relationship where u dont even get a simple recognition that shes happy to have u around or being broken up?

reefforbrains

Send her to the curb.
Petty crap such as that sort of action is like a freebie red flag to just ditch her. If dating someone and they act like that,...just send them to the curb. Everyone has bad days, its the shmucks that take it out on thier boyfriend of girlfriend.
Sounds harsh but if you have only been dating for a short period then you are better to kill it quick than let this continue. If been together for a while, then you will be amazed and refreshed when the next person you meet treats you correctly.
FAR FAR worse to be in a crap relationship and the be single.
Behavior patterns are not from being mad, not from having bad days, they are character traits that stick with people for thier entire lives. Girls that play games are disposable. Sorry if I said it outloud but those reading this know I am right.
You be the constant, dont let the swrirling mess of teenage girls take you in ANY direction you have not already re-decided. That is important.

sharkboy13

well, ive talked to some ppl and they tell me i should just end it to, i guess thats whats gonna happen...

allterr

ReefForBrains said:
Send her to the curb.
Petty crap such as that sort of action is like a freebie red flag to just ditch her. If dating someone and they act like that,...just send them to the curb. Everyone has bad days, its the shmucks that take it out on thier boyfriend of girlfriend.
Sounds harsh but if you have only been dating for a short period then you are better to kill it quick than let this continue. If been together for a while, then you will be amazed and refreshed when the next person you meet treats you correctly.
Behavior patterns are not from being mad, not from having bad days, they are character traits that stick with people for thier entire lives. Girls that play games are disposable. Sorry if I said it outloud but those reading this know I am right.
You be the constant, dont let the swrirling mess of teenage girls take you in ANY direction you have not already re-decided. That is important.[/QUOTE
Amen RFB!!
been there, dont that, and life is too short......

myreef05

Yep, kicked to the curb now, the sooner the better. Life is to crappy to be sad or heart stomped all the time. Get a new one and start over but go slow.

reefforbrains

Get the absolute revenge...
Be absolutey honest, civil and polite. Give her closure and dont be a prick but just literally move on with yourself. Deliberatley and intentionally make the desicions in yoru life and how you treat people.
No grudges or BS if you bump into her later on. If its over then its over. Who cares what she does or does not do anymore. That said, do not break it off just because some dork online told you to do so, but with a quick honest look at yourself and the relationship it should be obvious if to work on it or just walk away. Absolutley nothing wrong with figuring out things that do not work. Its when you try to force or ignore things in a relationship that problems happen.
"lets stay friends, OK?" - WHY? .......No need to break her nose on the way out but no sense trying to play like you want anything to do with her afterwards.
Above all JMO!!!!!
And good luck with whatever you decide.

tx reef

Do you people remember how girls acted back in middle school and early high school?
This is the relationships between young people go.
Definately be nice about it....you may end up wanting to date her again in a few years........

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Definately be nice about it....you may end up wanting to date her again in a few years........
even if i did i probably wouldnt be able to since im moving, anyway i did it, and i can tell u, it wasnt the cleanest breakup ive enacted...

jennythebugg

ok , girl stickin her nose in here... let me start by saying that there are just as many boys playing games as girls i believe they just have different goals, in most cases women are the emotional ones , men are the physical ones sometimes when boys think girls are 'playing games it is because they have to distance themselves emotionally so as not to cloud their decision making abilities (upset about you leaving), if you do truly care for this girl at least try to see if there is a problem you may be able to help with before tossing her to the side
that being said if you believe still that she is playing games then your obvious charm , intelligence and sensitivity are best spent on someone who will return your devotion .

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
that being said if you believe still that she is playing games then your obvious charm , intelligence and sensitivity are best spent on someone who will return your devotion .
done and done

crimzy

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Send her to the curb.
You be the constant, dont let the swrirling mess of teenage girls take you in ANY direction you have not already re-decided. That is important.
It's a good thing that you're young because the reality is that if you will break it off because she didn't give you a hug, then you're either a child or destined to be the single guy. Take the quote above, for example, this is a single guy (who obviously has some animosity towards women) and these issues will probably prevent him from enjoying the greatest things in life, (ie. good marriage, intact family, etc.). When you're young, you can do all the nonsense... break up, cheat, get back together, try to find someone prettier, etc. When you grow up, you will realize that there is no perfect relationship but in order to get the benefit of a true commitment, you have to put in the effort, be tolerant, and try to make it work. If you have someone with a good heart, the benefits far outweigh the costs.

jmick

Originally Posted by crimzy
It's a good thing that you're young because the reality is that if you will break it off because she didn't give you a hug, then you're either a child or destined to be the single guy. Take the quote above, for example, this is a single guy (who obviously has some animosity towards women) and these issues will probably prevent him from enjoying the greatest things in life, (ie. good marriage, intact family, etc.). When you're young, you can do all the nonsense... break up, cheat, get back together, try to find someone prettier, etc. When you grow up, you will realize that there is no perfect relationship but in order to get the benefit of a true commitment, you have to put in the effort, be tolerant, and try to make it work. If you have someone with a good heart, the benefits far outweigh the costs.
Well said.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by crimzy
there is a mrs rfb