whats your fav pic?

murph145

whats your favorite pic ever that you have taken
it would be interesting to see what people have to share... its hard to only share one pic but lets try and find each of our favs

new180g

Here's one from my old 180g I had in Miami (3/6/06). I like it so much not only because of the always photogenic Red Sea Sailfin (I love tangs!), but because of the vibrant coralline algae! And it reminds me how pretty that tank was. And all I had was VHO's...I guess the blue background really brightens it up. The only thing I still have from that tank in my new 125g is the LR, which lost a lot of color in the 4 days travel to CO.
But it's almost as colorful again now!

new180g

I know you said only one picture, but I just took this one right now and I had to post it. It's like he's sayin' "pick me, pick me!"
Murph, your picture is amazing....wow!

anonome

My all time favorite is my fox coral with my fireshrimp. Not in the center, but I was new to cropping pics. This was taken about 18 months ago. I have tried to make it happen again....food into the fox coral, but no shrimp. Go figure.

And yes, I deleted the photo after cropping it off sides. A newbie mistake. But none the less, it is my favorite.

anonome

Originally Posted by maxalmon
This was tough, this is my best image so far.

WOW!! awesome pic.

murph145

nice pics everyone! it is hard sharing only one pic lol but otherwise this thread would be full of some amazing pics lol
wait thats almost a good idea...
maxalmon u show off ur new camera is awesome!
tanks are fun lots of work at times but these pics u guys show obviously show how worth it is in the end to get into saltwater and reef tanks

anonome

Originally Posted by murph145
tanks are fun lots of work at times but these pics u guys show obviously show how worth it is in the end to get into saltwater and reef tanks
You got that right!!!! Lots of work, but sitting back and admiring the work, and inhabitants.........priceless. I wouldn't change anything.

murph145

i know what u mean i often get tired of the hobby at disapointing times but then think to myself what the hell else would i do lol
very rewarding but one has to be able to deal with the low times as well

new180g

WOW maxalmon...I wish I could think of a better way to express it, but that's what I said when I saw your pic! Amazing!