Whats Your Favorate Fish!!

puffrbware

NAME YOUR FAVORATE FISH -- WHY IS YOUR FAVORATE..LETS TRY TO KEEP IT WITH FISH WE OWNED! ILL START!!
1st fav- EMPORER ANGEL-- VERY BEAUTIFUL AND CONSTINTLY SWIMMING
2nd-- HUMA TRIGGER-- A VERY INTERESTING FISH -- SWIMMING AROUND THROUGH ROCKS CAVES AND ALL

dogstar

:yes:
My pacific sailfin tang.
Its the first swf i ever bought and after 3.5 years still have it. Part of the family

bonynge

Well I dont own fish yet! Hopefully tank will be ready next week! But from what Ive seen so far probably the Watchman Goby! But I am a big fan of Puffers too!

~sc~emt~

I love my long nose butterfly. Yes the yellowhead jawfish is amazing he always is moving around in my tank

bean 1

#1 Harlequin Tusk - Beautiful fish that gets along with everyone. My kids also like its blue teeth!
#2 Lunare wrasse - Also very beautiful. Very, very active but can be a terror with others.
#3 pinktail and bluethroat triggers - I love triggers but these two don't have all the unwanted trigger traits, ie less of a threat to the inverts! I haven't lost an invert to a trigger yet, unless they eat the hermits and snails and bury the shells LOL!
Bean

emoezekiel

My 3 favorite:
1. Firefish
2. Blue Chromis...most active out of all my fish and it keeps the aquarium live loooking
3. Yasha Hasha (spelling) goby. I'm getting one this weekened. I've always wanted one and I'm paring it with a pistol shrimp.

57chev

For me its hard to beat the simple ol yellow tang, but how could ya not love a naso tang. Soon as I figure out this damn camera I'll show you a pic:)

kart racer

1st would be my new clown trigger.
2nd would be my lunare wrasse.
3rd would be my niger trigger. He gets impatient at feeding time and spits water out of the tank at me if I dont feed fast enough for his liking.

guineawhop

mine is my queen angel. it has the best personality out of all of my fish or fish i've had in the past as well.

thejdshow

My 4 stripe Damsel =)... lol Im still cycling my tank so i have 3 different damsels in there... BUT SO FAR, he is my fave. full of personality, and fisty for a little guy.

ripfish

those things are so mean! we had to take ours out, it was going after every fish until the tang put him in his place, we called him jailbird

rowdy

Mine is defenitly the dogface puffer. He lets me hold him while I hand feed him. Great personalities. 2nd would probably be my Huma trigger.

nanoman94

Mine is definately the dogface puffer. They have really neat personalities are really nice looking. I hope to get one some day.