Whcih fish best describes you?

Kristin1234

If you were a salt water fish, which would best describe you?

I would probably be a Fox face. I get stressed out and have anxiety no matter how big or small the situation may be. I am mostly a mellow person but will use my spikes when they are needed. And I eat like a hog. ; )

What fish best describes you?

Kristin1234

I saw some seahorses at the lfs the other day. They were big fat ones and were really cute and my husband asked if I wanted to get one for our tank. He has no clue. Lol.

flower

LOL...
It's an invert, but I think I would identify myself with an anemone. It has no brain, and kills or eats anything it can get hold of, it doesn't go looking for anything...it just sits in it's happy place and waits for life to come to it. It poisons you or stings you to death, if you tangle with it. Everything has to be squeaky clean, no dirty water is tolerated. It finds it's own happy place, usually not where somebody wants you to be. It needs lots of light just to survive (God is my light)

Kristin1234

Lol Flower! I'm laughing cause I always see you saying "an anemone is nothing but a mouth and an anus". A beautiful one though! Lol!!

I'm loving these answers.

flower

Lol Flower! I'm laughing cause I always see you saying "an anemone is nothing but a mouth and an anus". A beautiful one though! Lol!!

I'm loving these answers.
Yep...that's exactly what they are...and ..LOL.. they get sucked up into everything. I am so like the anemone.