Where are all my posts going???

blondenaso1

Ok, what now??? My last post got deleted that was asking what happened to the post before that!!! This is ridiculous!! Someone Please explain, and if you are insistent on deleting this post please private me with an explanation.

fshhub

If a post gets deleted, it is with reason. And often this reason is good enough to warrant us doing so. Then when it comes back up, it is like a weed, remove it and let it go is the best. Lengthy discussions as to why are only inviting more problems down the road, so we prefer to let a sleeping dog lie. To keep posting where did it go, is only trying to get attention. One time, may be one thing, and if it goes unanswered or deleted, then please let it be. This is something that does not need ot be on the board.
the topic that started it all was not too awful bad, but had its reasons for getting deleted, but the follow ups have started other problems, which we need to address and would prefer to not keep popping up. YOUR understanding and help would be greatly appreciated, by all.Now, lets put this one to bed and not make it a big discussion which we have to deal with again and again, there are things that some of you may not see, but we have to be aware of or may not be able to help being aware of. But we have to deal with directly, these are the things taht make this place soo great. The fact that we allow no flaming and try to keep all as happy as possible. This includes yourself and pretty much every other member out there
PS, the only reason I have replied was to hopefully end this whole thing, without further discussions, instead of merely deleting it and seeing it again from yourself or another member.
Tanks, for your help.