where can I find a good LFS???

chefben

I live in orlando. I have only found what I would consider to be average strores with all the same stuff. anyone have any clue as to what are some good stores in or around orlando!!! Thanks for the help!
-ben

chefben

No one knows where to find a good store near orlando? I usually have to go down to bird rd in miami. Thanks for the help!
-ben

mcsd22

I agree, I was real leary about buying online but after I received my first order from here I was really surprised. Everything was in perfect condition and arrived when it was suppose to. Fish are still doing well and I have no complaints.

holyfish

That new store in S. Orlando is great. They have only been open a few weeks but I have been impressed. They sell out pretty quick but seem to be constantly replenishing their stock. Check them out, the name is Exotic Marine Aquariums. They are located on OBT and Whisper Lakes Blvd. in South Orlando.

chefben

Yes I have known that guy for awhile. I used to visit him when he was in kissimmee. I have seen his new place. He has a lot of room. Once he gets totally settled I think he might have the best shop around. He sure is alot closer me than he was!

chefben

That guy in general is my favorite. I also go to 2 stores in apopka but they are not as helpful. When exotic marine is running 100% I feel I will never go anywhere else. I have however had to find my best deals and selection on Bird Rd in miami. I would rather get my deals with out the 3 hour drive!