where do i find a good timer?

T

thomas712

Most of your major retailers should have them, Lowes, Kmart, Miejers, Wally mart, any hardware, lumber stores, heck they should be all over this time of year.
Thomas

denniss

Bought one from Home Depot that was made for Christmas lights.It has 6 outlets and cost less than 20 dollars.Works great.

dockery07

depending on the current draw, you might need a heaver duty unit. I'd go to a Home depot or lowes, and look at an industrial unit if the cheaper ones don't work. Look for a brand called Intermatic.

If you by chance have a Scheel's Hardware close to you, they sell a digital timer for $14.99. Fully programmable, 7 day 14 function with 4 modes....it controls my PC system and has been running for about 2 months now..works great.

murray bmf

I but all my timers from wal-mart. I use them on my reef tank, my snapping turtle tank, and for my Iguana terrarium, and never had any problems.

marvida

I don't look for specific brand but I've got Intermatic, Ingraham, and probably more. I get them at Home Depot, Wal-Mart or where ever. Just get the heavy duty ones, they will usually have 3 prong plugs. I haven't used the digital ones but probably will.

newfishliny

:jumping: Hey guy's : I own a ACE hardware store in new york, if any of you are looking for intermatic timers I sell about ten models to choose from. dial and digital. what I don't stock I can order. rrclimb@aol.com
90 gal reef
newfish
Don

marinemarty

Hey NewFishLINY, About how much would a grounded digital timer run me? I would need 2 possibly 3 if the price is right. Thanks
Martin