Where is Barack Obama?!??!?

pontius

I've got uncontrolled fires within 4 miles of my house and I turn on the radio and hear that my nation's president is more worried about meeting with credit card companies to determine how to bail them out????????
I want to know why he is not here, in SOUTH CAROLINA. if Hurricane Katrina was in Bush's lap, then this fire (that has burned down 200 houses in less than 24 hours) is in Obama's lap. and I want somebody to tell me why he is not responding? does he not like white people? where's Kanye? we've got hotels having to give out free rooms to people and our president who's all for bailing out every last corporation on earth isn't doing a thing?
other than that, that is all.

pontius

our president is a no show on a major natural disaster and you've got nothing better to do than spam this thread?
we've got no federal buses taking our people out of the danger zone and no federal helicopters dumping federal water on these fires, and you're posting a Star Trek picture? great.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Pontius
http:///forum/post/3026252
our president is a no show on a major natural disaster and you've got nothing better to do than spam this thread?
we've got no federal buses taking our people out of the danger zone and no federal helicopters dumping federal water on these fires, and you're posting a Star Trek picture? great.
Sorry to hear about that...there have been a lot of fires in Oklahoma too...I don't think I have heard this stop on O'Bamas itinerary either

crimzy

http:///forum/post/3026229
I've got uncontrolled fires within 4 miles of my house and I turn on the radio and hear that my nation's president is more worried about meeting with credit card companies to determine how to bail them out????????
I want to know why he is not here, in SOUTH CAROLINA. if Hurricane Katrina was in Bush's lap, then this fire (that has burned down 200 houses in less than 24 hours) is in Obama's lap. and I want somebody to tell me why he is not responding? does he not like white people? where's Kanye? we've got hotels having to give out free rooms to people and our president who's all for bailing out every last corporation on earth isn't doing a thing?
other than that, that is all.
You are 100% right. He should be doing whatever necessary to help. There's just no excuse.
BTW, you're welcome to bring the family and come stay with me.
But then again, Detroit may be worse than anything you are going through.

pontius

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/3026411
You are 100% right. He should be doing whatever necessary to help. There's just no excuse.
BTW, you're welcome to bring the family and come stay with me.
But then again, Detroit may be worse than anything you are going through.

Thanks for the offer. as much as I WOULD like to meet with you, I agree that Detroit is probably not the place for it.

jtt

http:///forum/post/3026252
Well, to be clear, your first post was pushin the envelope just a bit with the obama hating white people comment, and i thought that this thread would turn into one of the tremendous threads that goes on forever and ends up getting locked by a mod.
Actually Im surprised that the obama supporters havnt chimed in trying to defend their Idol, their godly angelic father, but the truth of the matter is that by now they have probably realized that no matter how much they unconditionally trust, support and worship obama he is still a mere man, and hes going to make really stupid mistakes like every president before him. and now hes apparently gone missing in a time of tremendous trouble, your story being a perfect example.
I try to stay out of all the political threads because i dont wanna get worked up on how obama has absolutely no right to be in office, but I had a feeling that this thread was gonna go somewhere bad, and then a mod would shut it down, so thats why i put the pic in there. Ive removed it out of respect for you and im sorry for whatever offensive buttons ive pushed. It was not my intention to appear disrespectful.

sickboy

Hey JTT, you're from SoCal, how often does the federal gov't send help for your wildfires that happen all the time?
Pontius, how many have died? Was there warning? It seems to me that comparing your fires to Katrina is a bit drastic...I could be wrong, I don't really know what is going on in South Carolina. Maybe it is as bad.

reefraff

Originally Posted by sickboy
http:///forum/post/3026480
Hey JTT, you're from SoCal, how often does the federal gov't send help for your wildfires that happen all the time?
Pontius, how many have died? Was there warning? It seems to me that comparing your fires to Katrina is a bit drastic...I could be wrong, I don't really know what is going on in South Carolina. Maybe it is as bad.
There was plenty of warning for Katrina too. Unfortunately the mayor and governor had their heads up their collective neither regions and it worsened the disaster.
I would hope the Ossiah has declared the area a disaster area, not a whole lot more for him to do unless the governor of the state has requested the guard to help out. The Feds are no better at fighting wild fires than they are at cleaning up after a Hurricane.

jackri

Didn't you know he's too busy running GM, Bank of America, AIG and other companies? The president would rather be the grand community organizer CEO of the country I guess.
Oh... one more thing.. if you wait for a politician to fix your problems you may just as well check yourself into a rubber room. They did nothing when my tank overflowed

stdreb27

you've got problems, 2 problems. One you're not black. 2 you're not poor. For all you know this might be part of his spreading the wealth around plan. He doesn't have enough money to make everyone rich, but everyone poor is doable... Now he just has to get bush to create another hurricane and let it batter an area where the blacks don't live.