Where to buy floatswitches

chipmaker

I have wasted enough of my time emailing floatswitch dot com and never getting any reply. I contacted the autotopoff dot com site and they will not sell any switches without their brackets etc, and I certainly am not paying what they want for a piece of PVC wave guard and bracket.....and I do not do the auction site......All I need is a couple of float switches the size that floatswitch dot com sells......

jumpfrog

Grainger carries them. There is a large Graingers in Montgomery. If you're a DIY person, they have them and they're not too expensive.

thegrog

I agree, Grainger. They do have a website. Just add a .com after their name.
Either do a search for float switches or look for part number 2A554 (2A552 if you want the big one).

chipmaker

Hey, thanks, I was just in Graingers yesterday, and I know they have a heap of stuff, and never gave them a single thought as to having a floatswitch.......according to my catalog about $11 each.
I ran all over MOntgomery yesterday looking for some decent LEDS....Hard to believe there is no LEDs in MOntgomery other than Radio Shacks which do not cut it as far as moon lights go.....The electronics place here Handys, has a few indicator types, no super bright types, and will not order more as they have a minimum order amoaunt to place and they do not sell enough of them to warrant the reorder.....Heck of a note.