where to buy tank???

kyle carpenter

HI i am just starting the salt water thing an i have a 20 gallon tank with all it needs and i was wondering where i coud get a 50-70 gallon tank any type (hex,rectangle,square) but prefrebally a bow front i need to know the web site for it too. thanks and please reply if you know any sites at all.

adivedog

Since you live in Houston, find a Petsmart store near you and go there, they have a good selection of tanks and pretty good prices. They have 46 gal bow fronts too.

musipilot

DEFINATELY Check ----. I got both my tanks on there (locally, had to pick them up) but you can get a great deal, and they usually come with lots of EQ also.

von_rahvin

i would get in good with your LFS. I just go there and chill with the guys for a bit. make friends with the managaer. I get on average 15% off any purchases just cause they know my face.
i am getting a new acrilic custom build 190 for around 500. so being friends with the people working there could have def bonuses

Check your local classified ads....always tanks for sale in my area and it's a relatively small town. Also check out <a href="http://www.refs.org" target="_blank">www.refs.org</a> they have a section of their discussion board called marketplace where people advertise stuff for sale and post the location. If I am not mistaken you have a club in your area also.
Your LFS is a good source of info on people breaking down tanks as well. They are often contacted about buying the LR and livestock. They would rather see you buy it so they have another customer. Hope this helps.
BTW...I found my 105 gallon when I went to buy a new digital camera to take pictures of my 55. The saleman had gotten a divorce and wanted to sell it. Good luck.