where to get large heater

skrimpz

I am in need of a heater for a 1500 gallon tank where do i go about finding one i need something wya more than 400 watts i dont want to have 15 heaters in there any suggestions?

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Skrimpz
I am in need of a heater for a 1500 gallon tank where do i go about finding one i need something wya more than 400 watts i dont want to have 15 heaters in there any suggestions?
The largest heater I have ever seen in a store is the 1000 watt Won Bros. titanium heater. I am curious to hear from others if bigger ones are made. You may just want to go with 3 or 4 of those, though. It would be better than one humongous heater anyway.

florida joe

With a tank that size im sure you have the room I would look into making my own, I would start by looking at heating coils that work off a thermostat and then a box I could house the coil in and run water from my tank into the box and back to the tank

acrylic51

Check Custom Aquatics.....that's were I got mine...It's titanium with separate temp controller.....can't recall the name of hand, but it's not a cheapo heater though......Come to think of it; it might be a Jalli.