Where'd they go?

crt81

I'm not sure if this is along the lines of rule breaking or not but here it is. (If so it's not intentional)!
Is all glass still a company?
I tried going on their website (all-glass.com) and I got a totally different company.
Answers needed- b/c I just bought a tank a month ago and it hasn't come in yet! The LFS I ordered it from has said nothing about them going out of buisness (if that's the case).

jonthefishguy

yes they are the one and the same...dig a bit deeper on their profile and they will tell you they are. Look under the ABOUT and HISTORY...first sentence....

crt81

So if I ordered a tank and it is from AGA and it hasn't come in yet, it isn't b/c of the name change, Right?

jonthefishguy

You should take that up with your LFS. I would assume it has nothing to do with it, but I cannot tell you why you havent received it. Calling the company directly might not get you anywhere either. Even though you are buying/bought the tank, your name probably isnt on the contact list, and they would not want to share info about it with you. Its kind of a unspoken rule so that the customer doesnt know what the actual cost is before mark up or any other details that are none of you business. But it doesnt hurt to call and ask the company directly and you can call and ask them if they are out of stock or something.

crt81

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to call my LFS tomorrow and ask what's up with the tank! I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't delayed b/c of the manufacture changing names.
Again, thanks alot!!!