Which Blenny?

perk3211

I cant decide what Blenny I want to get. Either a Bicolor or a Lawnmower blenny. Wat do u guys think is better? (If I dont reply then im at school)

renogaw

bicolor blenny is an AWESOME small fish.
i'd be afraid that a LMB would die from lack of algae in a mature tank

happyhourh

Id for sure go with the bicolor. I have had both and think the bicolor is a great fish that will display great personality. If I could have any Blenny I would go for a tailspot though.

lesleybird

Originally Posted by perk3211
I cant decide what Blenny I want to get. Either a Bicolor or a Lawnmower blenny. Wat do u guys think is better? (If I dont reply then im at school)
I have had both and I would say the bicolor unless you have lots of algea growing on the rocks and glass. I have had both and the bicolor ate fish food with the other fish and algea, where my algea blenny only eats algea on the rocks and tank glass and not the fish food. Cannot even get him to eat algea sheets. If you run out of a good supply of algea an algea blenny can starve. Hope this helps.

alex4286

I love the Midas Blenny
I would ask or request for one and they should call u when it comes in. I only had mine for a short 3 months.. needless to say it jumped out of the tank. Now, I take full precaution and the tanks sealed completely. In time, I'll get another one for sure.

sepulatian

Midas are awsome, but bicolors are as well. Lawnmowers are very cute and do not just feed off of algae in the tank. They eat prepared foods as well.