which hang on skimmer?

gabbie

We are going to purchase a skimmer this weekend online. We are thinking of the CPR Back pack2 with the biological SO we can ditch the canister. We also thought of the sea clone. I was wondering what everyone else was using and if it either of these was any good.
Thanks
Gabbie

cranium

CPR Bak Pak works great for me! I have two one on a 60g and a 30g. They work far better than a seaclone. :D

frankl15207

Remora Aqua C with the Maxijet upgrade. Very efficient and easy to use (but good like finding one in a store around here).

fshhub

IMO, i agre with frank, but if money is anything of an issue here, then my next choice would be the bak pak ;)

crew

Well this is touchy subject for some people, but what ever works right. If you have the money buy the higher end models. If not, Prizm or sea clone could be what your looking for. I have a sea clone and I have not had a problem with it at all. But I didn't have much of a choice as money was an issue for me at that time. sea clones have improved lately and i think the bad experienses that some people may have had, have been with the older models. But again, it all comes back to money. Good Luck HTH. :)

birdy

I would not recomend the prizm, I have one and it skims okay but it is touchy and constantly requires adjusting. Get a bak-pak or a remora.