which looks better?

pluchinsky

a lot of times fish look great in the books or on-line b/c they use one of the best specimens. then, you're disappointed when you see them. so, does anyone know whether a maculosus angel or a purple tang look better? i was steering toward the mac. angel b/c it's hardier; but i see all these great pics of purple tangs posted on here & not a single mac. angel. i was wondering if that meant noone buys them b/c they aren't as attractive. (i've never seen a maroon clownfish on here either. i was considering one of them as well.)

kart racer

Never seen the angel you asked about but all the purple tangs I have seen all look the same and like pictures you see of them. I am sure lighting will make some difference in them also. Maroon clowns, I love the colors of them. We have one and his first strip is changing from white to gold. The only thing about him is he likes to bury anything you put in the tank if it cant move like coral frags. We have lost a few frags from him burying them with sand.

liontamer

Purple tangs either get mad ugly or kinda decent with age. You;d be better off with the angel cuz if its the one im thinking of, they only get better with age...wat tank it going to btw?