WHICH ONE??

OK... i know that its best if i can have my skimmer on for 24 hrs a day, but i cant, but its still better than nothing
looking over which skimmers would be best for my 20 gallon tank(which has 21 pounds of live fiji rock and 40 pounds of live sand) with a light bio load(going to get heaver latter)
i have been looking around the net and i found 2 skimmers that i think would be good for me,
1st- the remora that comes with a rio 800 that i think will fit fairly well onto my filter(a skilter 400 hanging off the side of the skilter)
____________________OR___________________
2nd a prism which is actually a litle cheaper and i heard good things about its quality(expect for the noise)
first question - which skimmer would be a better skum sucker(thats the techonical name for it lol)
2nd would the prism actually fit onto the skilter400 hanging off the side(not on the back)
and last but not least money is not really an object but i want something that will work from hanging off my skilter400
thanks in advance
allan

Well as everyone knows, I am the Prizms' biggest fan! :D
So naturally I would recommend this skimmin' little scum sucker, to use your phrase Allan! ;)
Also, FYI people:
The Prizm Skimmer now comes with a 12 blade impeller, instead of the original 8 blade, making it much more quiet, they say. If you have one of the originals Red Sea will send you a new 12 blade impeller replacement at no charge. Mine is on the way, I shall let you know if I think it makes a difference.
HTH
Hermit

thanks for the feed back, im not really worried about the noise but what i want is good scum suckin capabiltys lol
do you think the prism would fit on the side of the skilter 400(not the back) but actually the side
im VERY limited on space and thats the only place itll look ok and be okay