Which should i buy? 90 Gallon Acrylic or 90 Gallon w/ Starphire front?

dan21

Im buying a new 90 gallon aquarium and i dont know if i should go with the 90 gallon acrylic or should i fork out the extra $$ and get a 90 gallon with the front pannel starphire glass.
HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Dan21
Im buying a new 90 gallon aquarium and i dont know if i should go with the 90 gallon acrylic or should i fork out the extra $$ and get a 90 gallon with the front pannel starphire glass.
HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!

I would stay away from acylic imo, it will scracth and then get algea in it and then it is forever irritating. I will never do acrylic again. Also, IMO, there is not a huge difference in starphire vs regular in a 90. I have seen 2 125s side by side and could not tell which was which unless you looked at the seems.
Mc

hammerhed7

for a 90 I would go with glass, as far as the extra for the starphire it is a matter of personal preference, I have not seen an oceanic starphire in person yet. What is the price difference? You may want to get a regular tank, and use that money for a better skimmer or lighting.

ninjamini

Originally Posted by Hammerhed7
for a 90 I would go with glass, as far as the extra for the starphire it is a matter of personal preference, I have not seen an oceanic starphire in person yet. What is the price difference? You may want to get a regular tank, and use that money for a better skimmer or lighting.
Or rocks...or coral...or...or...or...