Which skimmer for a 55? Also, opinions on my setup (so far)

OK, I'm really not sure what size skimmer to get, I know that over skimming your tank is a bad thing but what kind of flow do I need for a 55 gallon, it's fish only and going to have LS for sure and maybe some LR. I saw the berlin 90 but I'm worried that it is rated to high for my tank. So far I have the emperor 400(got it today) and 2 Maxi jet skimmers (the 900 and 1200) on their way. I also was able to build a beautiful stand using 104$ worth of supplies from Home Depot. I even got door handles in the shape of angelfish :D What else do you think I should get and what do you think of what I have so far. All feedback is appreciated.

fishswim

My prizm does fine on my 50 gallon. It is easy, does its job, not expensive. I run mine once a week to make sure it doesn't take out too much nutrients. That's just me though.

kdlbem

Matt, I think a prism would probably work okay for you. Most people seem to be happy with them. If you want a full size skimmer, I have a slightly used Top Fathom 110 that I won't be using, I would sell to you for about the same price as a prism,(you'll need a pump to run it) they cost 150-175 new. I'm in Eugene, so it wouldn't even have to be shipped. My e-mail is KDYREM@msn.com.
Lemme know if you're interested,
B
[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: KDLBEM ]