Whisper 60 in a 20g tank?

floods7

I need a new filter and I saw that a whisper is only $8 more than a whisper 30. I would like to get the 60 since its a good price and i could put it into a bigger tank if i ever decided to get a bigger tank. But my friend said the whisper 60 plus the power head i have now could be to much water flow. is that a concern?
What is everyones thoughts on putting that in a 20g tank?
Also would it be more benificial to get rid of the filter all together and add another 5-8lbs of live rock?

geoj

I need a new filter and I saw that a whisper is only $8 more than a whisper 30. I would like to get the 60 since its a good price and i could put it into a bigger tank if i ever decided to get a bigger tank. But my friend said the whisper 60 plus the power head i have now could be to much water flow. is that a concern?

What is everyones thoughts on putting that in a 20g tank?

Also would it be more benificial to get rid of the filter all together and add another 5-8lbs of live rock?
It will add 330 gallons per hour flow. So I would say you would not need any more flow then 330 gph that is 16.5 times turnover rate. I have a little nano tank 16g I use it for my QT and all I do is put chetomorpha in there and do water changes. But if I did not want the chetomorpha in the thank I would get a AquaClear 70 Power Filter to put it in and a small clip on light. Its flow rate is about 300 gph.