white mushrooms

liquorfish

Sorry didn't get to finish. I have some green mushrooms that for some reasons are all turning a yellowish-white. 12 gallon nano cube nitrates 10 high but comung down nitrites 0.05 ph is at 7.8 and can't get it higher ammonia is at 0.0 alkalinity is at 1.024 I use phytoplex and reef complete twice a week about a half a capful. my mushrooms where on the bottom of the tank. Thought that might be problem so I raised them to about the middle. Does'nt seem to be working. In my tank I have a moon star pulip, red open brain, anenome, yellow pulips, pink feather duster, snails, crabs, and a flower pot. PLEASE HELP

liquorfish

my tank has been up and going for 5 months well cycled. I've been doing water changes because of nitrate levels about 2 to 3 gallons per week to lower. Was afraid to do to much at once because I don't want it to lose to much bac. and recycle

liquorfish

Not for sure why my nitrates are so high. I have no fish to feed. I do give my brain and anenome a little dry krill about every week and a half. But just a little piece. How about the phytoplex. Can that cause high nitrates.:confused: