White Ovals left by one of my snails

justaqtcub

:notsure: :confused: :notsure:
I have a snail, of unknown species, that leaves "bb" size white circles on my glass. These circles are best described as a very small contact lenses, they are NOT complete balls. They are hard shelled and are filled with a milky yellowish substance. If I break them the milky substance just disapates. The snail, about the size of a large grape, will deposit these in groups of 2 - 4. The circles will just disappear sometimes. I have never seen one move or change into a baby snail, so I am not sure if they are eggs are not. I have photos of the snail, but it covered in purple coraline. I will post a photo of it after I scrap the coraline off him, so they true identity of the snail can be viewed. If anyone knows what these little white things are, let me know. They are not damaging or harmful to my tank, but rather I would just like to know what they are.
:notsure: :confused: :notsure:
You can see photos, for better detail at --> www.justaqtcub.com/sw/snail.html

dskidmore

Do you have more than one of the same species? It could be laying infertile eggs due to the lack of a mate.

justaqtcub

The species I guess was a hitchhiker from some live rock I got. I know I didn't buy it. And no, it's the only one of it's kind.