White Pom Pom Xenia

steve24

i have some DFS Certified Captive Grown White Pom Pom Xenia. i know what i paid for it but i`m wondering what it might go for here selling or in trades ?
i only bought one roughly a year and a half ago but now have close to a hundred
i need to get some LR rubble so i can start getting rid of some.
am i close thinking $20-25 for a frag or stalk ?
thanks,
steve

puffer32

I use to get 20.00 a stalk from my LFS. and he sells them for 59.99, and they sell right away. Customers always asked my better half (who until last week worked for this LFS), do you have any more of those corals that open and close real fast? Since we don't deal with this LFS anymore due to unhumane shipping practices of their livestock, I am going to have to find another store to sell my pulsers to. But yeah, you should get your asking price for them.

steve24

thanks

yea, earlier in my tank i couldn`t keep the plain xenia alive but the things are insane

puffer32

Originally Posted by steve24
thanks

yea, earlier in my tank i couldn`t keep the plain xenia alive but the things are insane

Same here, every frag of the plain xenia died, but my pulsers keep growing like weeds. I make a nice little profit off them, pays for my salt and food.

steve24

Originally Posted by Quakstar
i would love a frag once you come up with a price and descide if you can ship just let me know
i wouldn`t even know where to start when it comes to selling something
over the net

steve24

my one LFS thats a half hour drive aways said they would give me $7.

thats crazy, cause they would turn around and sell it for like $30-40 ...
might have to get a paypal account and sell them here

ketill

if i can buy at lfs for $30, or buy from you for $20 and pay 25-40 shipping you can bet I would go to lfs, look into shipping/packing real well before you start selling online that $7 looks pritty good to me. that mark up they do covers lights, store front, and any that die and don't get sold. GL with this adventure which ever route it takes