white spot on eyes

ratboy9

I'm new to this forum. I once tried another forum for my freshwater angels, but they don't deal with saltwater.
First of all, I have a COLD WATER saltwater setup. I figured that I would practice on cold before I got into tropical salt fish. I've been doing this for several months. My tank is cycled, and I have a sump/refugium with what I believe to be red graciola (I harvested it myself from the same waters that I harvested the fish, sand and invertebrates.)
O.K. I've been thru the ICH stuff and had that wonderful experience, so I'm pretty sure it's not my present problem, unless it is a really early stage.
I noticed that my killies have developed a white spot on their eyes. It kind of looks like a dot of fungus or a TINY spot of white fuzz about the size of a period (like a period AT THE END OF A SENTENCE!) It protrudes about a millimeter from the lens of the eye OUTWARD.
Does anyone know what this might be? I'm hoping that this is not something serious or something that may just be the beginning of my next nightmare.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING!!!
THANKS A ZILLION!!!
ratboy9