White spotted bamboo shark free

bubbacat

13" male raised from birth
only reason for selling or giving him away is that he and another bamboo are fighting with each other
would prefer you have a 180 or larger system
thanks
Bubba

aw2x3

Originally Posted by 95Harley
Where are you? I have an open 240 right now.
Not to be rude...or call you out...but no you dont. You havent even set the tank up yet. You're lookin' at least 3 - 5 months of stability before you'll be ready to stock any species of shark.

maeistero

i've a 180 with plans for an indoor pond in late march. it'll be with a couple triggers, a small puff and a sfe until then.
figure your shipping costs with insurance to cover if it's doa. 66086
maeistero@gmail.com

bubbacat

Originally Posted by maeistero
i've a 180 with plans for an indoor pond in late march. it'll be with a couple triggers, a small puff and a sfe until then.
figure your shipping costs with insurance to cover if it's doa. 66086
maeistero@gmail.com
Sorry but no way will i let this shark go into a tank with triggers and puffers!

S

shark bait

To bad your on the wrong coast, Just hit the 2 year mark on my tank and now it is shark time. good luck others have had a hard time geting rid of sharks, some jack

[hr]
even left a Leopard shark at my friends fish store. People get sharks and have no clue that even a cat shark will out grow a 180 in a few years. Good Luck!!

robn

If you don't find a good home for it within a couple of months, I'll take it. I'm setting up a 480 (96X48X24) that will house a shark and maybe a ray....since it's 4' front-to-back it gives a shark/ray plenty of room to turn around in.....I have mostly tangs but I do have a 4" dogface puffer....he has no interest in other fish though.
Good luck to you in finding a home for it !!!

mistergn10

Originally Posted by bubbacat
Sorry but no way will i let this shark go into a tank with triggers and puffers!

Would you consider shipping it? I have a 800 gallon pond. It has 3 rays in it now and a zebra eel. It would be a great addition. I am in Atlanta.

mistergn10

I have a friend that is near you today if you get back to me fast he could swing by and pick him up. Give me a call 404-516-0407
thanks
Mike