Who accepts paypal?

blownz281

i need to order a URI T12 bulb and i have not found any pet places online that use paypal... anyone have any ideas?>

dragonzim

If you can use Paypal, cant you just as easily use your credit or debit card that you have linked to your paypal account to make purchases anywhere?

fishman8

Originally Posted by DragonZim
If you can use Paypal, cant you just as easily use your credit or debit card that you have linked to your paypal account to make purchases anywhere?
I understand concern. Paypal protects the buyer against many different types of fraud. Credit cards also offer fraud protection, but it is alot easier to get your money back from Paypal. For the bulbs, I would search ----. For fish and other live merchandise, I have no clue. Anyone else????

ophiura

Out of respect to the owner and operator of this site, we ask that you not post or request links to other stores, thanks

hot883

Since SWF.com does not sell bulbs, I do not see why you could not research the bulbs you need on "

[hr]
".

viper_930

If we make an exception to one site, we'd have to make an exception for all. Sorry, no can do.
I just did a single search on google and came up with a number of different sites that have URI T12 bulbs and take paypal. Google is your best friend!