Who cheats more?

lovethesea

guys for sure. If women are, they are generally getting back at the one that did it to them.
Nemo is right, they want their cake and eat it too. If they don't think they will get caught (and they usually do eventually) they will try it. :rolleyes:

shels

Lovethesea, I agree 100% with you. I have watched my brother for years juggle a few women at a time. Just in the last year and half he has been faithful, at least I think he is being faithful:confused:

nemo lover

quote:

[hr]
Originally posted by aarone
both sexes are subconscious sluts

[hr]
This is true. but... There is a big difference in acting on your subconscious and not.
Thats where men make there mistake.
love the sea is right some women will cheat to get revenge, and then dump your ass after.
And some women wont cheat they'll just look at you like a waste of time and move on.

oceanic110

Originally posted by nemo lover
I would have to say men.
They like to have there cake and eat it too.:D
Horrible beasts of burden

If men are cheating as much as you think, who are they cheating with? Women!!!!!!!

wamp

The statstics show men... I think thats because women are sneakier though.! They can just lie better!

lovethesea

Originally posted by oceanic110
If men are cheating as much as you think, who are they cheating with? Women!!!!!!!

not necessarily.....the men are usually involved in a realtionship or married and they are with women who are single. The women aren't doing the cheating.

lovethesea

Originally posted by wamp
They can just lie better!

No, not really, I have just found that we know how to think before we talk. Men usually are caught in lies because they know they will or want to eventally get caught.

nemo lover

lol and then lmao
I personally don't know who thery are cheating with. Your the man. Why dont you tell us?
no dirty cheatin women here.

oceanic110

Found this article....
Susan Shapiro Barash, a gender studies professor at Marymount Manhattan College, interviewed 120 women who cheated on their husbands for her book A Passion for More: Wives Reveal the Affairs that Make or Break Their Marriages.
While Barash wasn't surprised about the reasons women expressed for cheating, she said she was surprised by the lack of guilt.
Barash said that 90 percent of the cheating ladies she interviewed said they felt no guilt.
"They felt very entitled — and felt entitled because they had been so unhappy in the marriage," Barash said on ABCNEWS' Good Morning America.
"It's a fantasy, it's just much more liberating," Barash said.
Barash found the subjects of her book by posting ads in YWCAs and asking women who contacted her to refer friends who were also having affairs.
According to Barash, 65 percent of the cheating women she interviewed said the --- was better with a lover than with their husband. Forty-five percent of the women said they remained married despite their affairs.
Jill Hollister, 41, told ABCNEWS' Good Morning America

T

tizzo

Alls I wanna know is.. Who watches the kids when women cheat??? And women probably have no guilt because IMO it would take A LOT for a gal to look else where, and before she goes that route I would think she'd try to talk with the hubby about what she's not happy about. And then if things STILL don't change, THEN she'd look elsewhere, probably hesitantly at first. But once she's gotten to that point, all of her patience has already been exhausted. At least that's my guess!!
Or the whole revenge thing, which personally, I don't agree with.

lovethesea

that article does not give the number of women who cheated.
And Tizzo is right, most women that do cheat its becasue it all goes back to a problem at home and avenues taken to repair those issues were overlooked by the husband. Not saying its his fault completely, but also look at the thread that belothsurf
started about the difference between men and women. Most women bare all of the responsiblilites at home with the house and kids.

oceanic110

Originally posted by lovethesea
Most women bare all of the responsiblilites at home with the house and kids.

Are you sure there at home????????