who do i call? report bad lfs.

lazypinoy

who is the right people to call when a lfs has the inability to properly care for their fish. this place is horribly overstocked. each tank has some sort of diesase. plus the thing that ticked me off was that have 2 sharks about 4ft long in a too small tank for them.

autofreak44

what shop is it? name and city pleez i just wanna make shure i dont waste my 1 trip to the lfs a week going to a crappy shop

autofreak44

i was looking on another thread and they were talking about SPCA and you can report bad pet stores to them

ruaround

tanks at most LFS are over stocked... but the time they are over stocked is typically minimal... one of the LFS here gets a shipment every tuesday... by friday or saturday there is slim pickins...

lazypinoy

eh guess i cant do anything. then. nah its atlantic tropical on artesia n pioneer. check it out. lots of choices and equipment. poor quality fish. =(

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by ruaround
tanks at most LFS are over stocked... but the time they are over stocked is typically minimal... one of the LFS here gets a shipment every tuesday... by friday or saturday there is slim pickins...
ok ill drop in there one day and ill show u what i mean with pictures.

mr.bled

yes, ive been there twice in the past, they had about 3 black tips around 11/2 feet each in a 150-200g but below that they do have two 4-5ft sharks in a tank that isnt even big enough for one.
I was there back in april so if the sharks are still there thats just wrong!!

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by mr.bled
yes, ive been there twice in the past, they had about 3 black tips around 11/2 feet each in a 150-200g but below that they do have two 4-5ft sharks in a tank that isnt even big enough for one.
I was there back in april so if the sharks are still there thats just wrong!!
im not sure if theyre still there. when they see a dead fish in a tank they just throw them in the shark tank and they eat it up. is that healthy?