Who has a blue throat trigger?

I just picked one up on Saturday, and was curious what kind of luck you may have had with yours. Mine is a male, around four inches or so.
When he first got in there, the yellow tang was harassing him, and he kind of hid under a rock. Late that night, after lights out, he was out cruising around while everyone else was asleep.
This morning when the actinics were on, he was swimming around, and even ate a little bit. Once the 10k's came on, back under the rock he went where he just pokes his head out, and retreats everytime anyone walks by the tank.
I've read that it can take weeks, sometimes even months for this particular trigger to get comfortable.
I was just curious about any personal experiences with this beautiful fish, and how long it took any of yours to adapt. And also if you like the fish now that you have had it for a while...
thanks!

midas

We've had one for about 2 month's now. When we first got him he went a round or two with our sailfin and yellow tang's, then all was good.The tang's stay out of his way. The blue Jaw hid a lot at first but now is out most of the time. He like's a nice cave where he can lay in close to the sand.
The blue Jaw doesn't bother anything in the tank and we are glad we got him.