Who Has The Largest Tank?

demosthenes

Okay you guys, nows our chance to brag. I want to know who has the largest tank. Don't be shy, just throw the size out there. Heck, I've only got a 75, but for a brief few minutes IN THIS POST I'll have the biggest tank out there. So bring it on guys, who's gonna dethrone the Torminator?

ty_05_f

Man my tank is huge. 29 gallons is way more than 75. Yours is kinda puney to mine. J/k lol I wish i had a larger tank. But mine will do.

nerdy

My tank is 35 gallons, so I don't win. But I remember a couple of weeks ago a guy on this post had pics of a shark tank he was building in his basment that was HUGE. It must have took up his whole wall in his basement!

dazed1

Originally posted by Nerdy
My tank is 35 gallons, so I don't win. But I remember a couple of weeks ago a guy on this post had pics of a shark tank he was building in his basment that was HUGE. It must have took up his whole wall in his basement!

if i'm not mistaken it was Novice150 with a 1500-1700Gallon tank in his basement :eek:

aggie05

Novice's system is 2000 gallons total. He wins. Although I thought there was someone who doesn't post much who had a 5000 gallon. Could be wrong though.
After tomorrow, I should have one of the smallest:p 2.5 gallon here we come.:D

demosthenes

Wow Aggie, 2.5?!? That's my dream one day. It's not the size of the tank, it's what you do with it! I've got a friend with a 2.5, and it's really nice looking. Good luck with yours.

aggie05

Originally posted by Waterwolf
Can Shamu enter this contest?

I personally think shamus tank is a little on the small side, and it needs some decorations.:(

reef fool

There is a restuarant called Torches located in Newburgh, NY (Right on the Hudson River) that has a 5800 gallon fish only - artificial reef tank. It is the whole wall dividing the bar and the restaurant and can be seen from both. I believe that the sump is 1000gal and is above the tank. Needless to say "the food ain't cheap"!

jarvis

could you imagine what you could spend on stocking the tank.:eek:.........It would be funny to see someone buy an entire reef display from a local fish store and be back for more.

broncofish

I'm not sure but I think MR.4000 no longer has that tank because it started destroying his house(evaporation)

bobh95

I've got a very big 5 gallon hex. sw
Also a 55 gallon fw
last but not least a 400 gallon pond in the back yard