Who Here Has R/C's

R

ramsey

Name every r/c that you have owend and how fast they go, if you race, fly, etc.
Cars and trucks:
Raybrig NSX- 25mph
E-MAXX- 40mph
Ultima St- 30mph
Ofna ultra -50 to 60mph
Airplanes:
PC-9 -30mph
P-51 -20
other P-51 -40mph
Sky Zap -15mph
F-16 -0mph crashed
Boats:
Reef Racer -20mph
Hydro -30
Tunnel Hull -30mph
I race my E-maxx on a local track and took 5 1st place trophies

xpdition03

I got a T-Maxx..but don't race.. I usually do a quick 15 min jolt after running my dirt bike all day long..

dogstar

I lost intrest in the cars and tryed planes. Got pretty good with the Hobico Superstar and then crashed it. I quess I didnt get good enough.

R

ramsey

Glad to see a few who go out and enjoy that hobby any more out there that drive, or fly r/c's

R

ramsey

Oh and what are some r/c's that in the near futher your going to get and here are mine:
Car
AE TC-4
Plane:
Greatplanes Supersportster Ep

sw65galma

It's 1:35am here i'm drawing a blank....it's the fastest -- car you can buy assembled..does like 70-80mph....I forget the name...dammit.

R

ramsey

IS it nitro cause if it is then it is the R*80 it does 80mph out of the box

rnk9394

R/C airplanes here
Sig LT40
Great Planes Easy Sport
Top Flite P51-D Giant Mustang size
Currently thinking about building the Great PLanes Giant Extra 330L with a 100" wingspan, just don't know if I can swing the cost and if I'll have the time to build.
Has anyone built one
Thanks

dogstar

A friend has a Slinger. ( I think thats what its called. ) Great little fun wing. Does stunts and dont need a lot of space, Hand launch and catch. Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin....

R

ramsey

Got three things to say:
1. More than a couple :scared: :scared:
2. Can you do flips with your helis
3. What type of tunnel hull is that

richie1742

i got a traxxas T-MAXX i think it does around 40+ mph and i got a enforcer boart that does about 30-40 mph.
and that r/c car that 80 out of the box is called the fusion.. i dont remeber the full name but i saw it at the LHS (local hobby shop) , it was $329.99 and RTR

maurice

I have the nitro hustler,runs 50-60 out of the box.Then my favorite toy is my 55inch apache deep v boat,runs 70+ with a B.H. Hanson modified gas engine.Ilike the trucks,but the boats are just a blast if you can find somewhere to run them without getting run off because they are so loud.

R

ramsey

Yeah I here you about the boats wich I forgot to add I have is a 60in hydro that had a 25cc modded to the max "weedeater" It also does 60mph and my uncel has the same boat but he put a 30cc modded to the max also It does around 70mph and you can the noise clear across the lake"a good 3mi." with mine and with both we had to stop cause the people called the police for noise complante.

feixjai

my brother has one of those nitro r/cs that run on gas 1hp how fast is that?
and i have xmods which goes about iono 5 mph.

viper_930

Here's my Piccolo Heli. It's only fixed pitched, 4 channels, so it can't to any extreme tricks or flips. Mine can barely fly, it only gets like 2 feet at most above the ground. I kind'a lost interest after I started funneling all my money into my aquarium. One of these days I'm going to get a whole new heli, the Hornet CCPM with a Hitec Eclipse 7 radio and start from scratch.