Who Here Has R/C's

bronco300

hopefully you still all pay attention to this thread every now and then....i am really looking to get a -- buggy...when i wa young, less than 5yr my dad had one of those old old Tam. Grasshoppers and we would drive it down the streets at night, the best.....so anyawys, lately i've been really looking into getting one that is fast...doesnt have to be super fast, but id like one that is better than those things you find at walmart....but i dont want to spend 400 some dollars....i wa hoping to find a decent car for somewhere between 70-100....nitro or electric, whichever...i assume nitro is faster, but i dont know much about this stuff. I'd like too get 2 so i can race them witha friend...so i would need to find two with different frequencies, right?? anyways, if someone could help me out thatd be great...i was hoping to get a friend of a friend to build em for me, but not sure he is willing to.....also are places really hard to land, and how do you know your battery or gas wont run out on you?
Thanks!!!
Luke

aw2

I've actually been thinking of getting into the hobby. What are some good sites to look for gas power planes and helos?

rnk9394

go to tower hobbies dot com. they have everything you will need plus it is a great website and the best prices
Rick

bronco300

is nitro faster than the battery?? i have been reading all day and see some people say that the elec are faster?

nas19320

Originally Posted by AW2
I've actually been thinking of getting into the hobby. What are some good sites to look for gas power planes and helos?
I order almost all my stuff from Tower Hobbies. I also order from Horizon Hobby, Hobby Lobby and chief aircraft. There are a few other sites I order from but those are the bigger ones.

yimmy

I have a factory team GT(team associated)Factory Team T3 and Factory Team b4.. I raced for awhile but I didn't have time to practice. If anyone lives in scottsdale AZ i've been trying to sell the GT or e-mail me, jimmy.burdick@gmail.com