Who Needs Tank Lighting

rayraypico

I HAVE ONE COMPLETE HOOD (JUST PLUG IN AND IT GOES) SYSTEM. CORAL LIFE 260 WATT PCS. 2 ACITNIC BLUE 65 WATT AND 2 10000K DAYLIGHT. PAID $235.00 TWO MONTHS AGO. USED THE LIGHTS FOR A MONTH AND HALF. WOULD LIKE TO GET $175.00 FOR THEM. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

rayraypico

THE LIGHTS ARE 48" LONG AND THEY WOULD PROBABLY FIT WELL FOR A 75 GALLON TANK. HOWEVER KAINRAHL HAS MADE AN OFFER. IF THE DEAL FALLS THROUGH FOR WHATEVER REASON I WILL EMAIL SHETHEREDGE AND MELLUSO

kainrahl

hey Can you give me the dimensions for shipping purposes. I get a 75% discount on shipping through FedEx. Thanx

pyro383

If anyone is in need of another light fixture, I have one for sale its 48" also, just unsure of the watts.

rayraypico

the box that it came in is about 48" long and about 8 inches wide and about 3 inches tall. but if we ship it i will need to get another box to put around it so that i can pack it with bubble wrap. i want it to get to you in one piece.

debihandley

I am interested in the lighting for sale. Is it still available?
What size and material is the cover.
I am a new hobbiest and I am starting a reef tank for the second
time. Wanting to do it right this time.
I have a 100 gallon cube tank and 29 lbs of live rock and cocina
rock with a cleaner package coming to start out with.
I have one 10000K pure daylight and a flourescent actinic light so far. It seems with this unit you are selling I should be all set up?
Thank you
Debi

brewercm

I'm guessing from the price you paid that these are the cl aqualite. If you haven't sold them let me know and do you happen to accept paypal. This is exactly what I'm looking for at this time.
Thanks

rayraypico

yes i still have the lights. someone has made an offer but was not able to follow through with the $$$$$ yet so i guess if you want you can have. they are 48" 2 10000k daylight and 2 blue acitnic. they were on my 100 gal also. let me know if you are interested

debihandley

I am very interested in the lighting I am somewhat confused if I need more lighting though. I get conflicting advise from lfs.