whole setup in NC

john a

Im thinking about selling my whole setup and starting over when I move. I probley will not be able to sell it as a whole. so I will probley have to part out. I wish to sell as a whole first before the pain of parting out. I will more then likely keep the 220g tank and just move it. I plan on pieceing it back to gether with top of the line stuff. I have my eye on a few gadgets. If it does sell then I will simply go big if not I will keep No worries
large yellow tang-25$
large yellow tang-25$
small yellow tang-15$
small clown-15$
larger clown-20$
large blue tang-50$
fire angle-50$
purple dottyback-15$
copper banded butterfly-40$
6 chromis-30$
fish prices are not neg, they are fat and perfect shape accept one of the yellows have a fin nipped or two
AC ev 240 skimmer-275$
mag 18- barley used-75$
A C remora pro with prefilter box-125$
55g tank/stand/ filter 100$
tunze reef pack 500(got it used but replaced the pumps so like new)-300$
seio1500 power head-40$
seio2600 power head(barley used)- 60$
rio 1400 power head (older the ****)-1$
aqua light PC (bulbs about 3 months old with a extra new set still in the box)-80$
Current usa PC with luner LEDS (bulbs about 3 months old with a extra new set still in the box orders with the other ones)-125$
Swcd wavemaker (brand new in box) -40$
overflow box-25$
200g rubbermaid tub (Dubble walled with drain bulk head that has a screw on cap)-100$
400lbs(not sure) rock 3$ lbs
150w hqi pendent with 3 bulbs 10k, newer 14k, (old as ****) 20k-165$
ice cap ballest x (2)with two 96w atinics-100$
40g breeder (never had water in it) 50$
If some one wants as a whole then they get, but if I piece out then I will be keeping with some of the rock
220 gallon with factory corner overflows, stand,typhoon III ro di unit with float valves,mag 2400, lots of coral frags in a nano with a TUNZE REEF PACK 200, Half gallon kent marine jugs of ever chemical know to man, lots of salt, refractometers, hydrometers, qt tanks, meds, crap load of food, nets, reflectors,48inch 4bulb t5 lights,thremometers, I cant begain to tell you how much stuff goes with the whole package ITS SO SAD I HAVE COLECTED THIS MUCH STUFF!!!!!!
3500$ IF i do part out of course there is an order that most be sold in live stock first ect...

john a

I have to get at least 3lbs for the rock.......I have alot of it......way more then what you see in the tank

john a

Night salker I have a 60inch MH 2 150hqi and ts atinics for 100$ the bulbs are old though and need replacing bad. They might be sold, if he backs out I will ship them

sebae09

john, im not going to be online tonight im going to wire some lights for my grandmother, ill be online tomorow so if you could just send me an email on the overflow, and please tell me how many gallons its rated for. ill still buy it even if its a low gph or high gph. thanks

hot883

Originally Posted by John A
I have to get at least 3lbs for the rock.......I have alot of it......way more then what you see in the tank
Do you mean $3 a lb.?

john a

The overflow box is bigger then most. I have one tube for it but it can handle Id guess at least 4 tubes. Tubes are like 3$ each at local fish stores Id guess about 600gph per tube............. Fish fatty all fish are sold. It was a war over hear for them. ...........I will have to see how much shipping would be on the lights.