Whoo Hooo!!!!! its complete!

big dave

Well, after a year in the making, my reef is done yay! I'm going to list my equipment and ask for coral suggestions. Here goes:
EQUIPMENT
29 gallon tank w/ 20 gallon refugium total water volume about 40 gallons with displacement of LR/LS etc.
Rio 1100 return pump from refugium via spraybar
2x75 watt URI VHO bulbs both 50/50 running on a sun seeker ballast(there is potential to add a 2x55 PC kit to the lighting
Aquarium Systems Natural Wave Wavemaker running 3 Rio 90s
4" DSB both in the fuge and main tank
60-65 lbs LR in main tank
14 lbs LR in fuge
27 watt PC lights on fuge
200 watt heater
Amiracle overflow box
CRITTERS:
2 trocus snails
4 scarlet hermits
about 6 cerith snails
Bangaii Cardinal
Yellowtail Damsel
So, what corals would be good? I figure mainly soft corals and LPS but maybe a Acropora if possible. Also, I want to add and Idiris Wrasse and a Percula Clown. I just want some opinions on Corals mainly.
Thanks.-Big Dave

mlm

I would add a hammer and a bubble. I love open and closed brains but some may say you would have to add that other PC lighting.

l and l

Congrats Big Dave! I'm sure you're excited and ready to move to the next step.
I don't have any recommendations...just wanted to say 'congrats'. =)
L and L

biggdriver

I have had real good luck with the green open brain coral and of course mushroom polyps are always a good starter..Leather coral and bubble coral also does well and seems to be pretty hardy..My elegance coral also grew like crazy and looked awesome but you have to be careful for the tentacles touching other corals they have a poison or something in the tips...These did really well in my 40 gallon breeder tank

Ok lets see there are so many different pretty corals.
Hammer, frogspawn, brain, colt, fox, leather, pagoda, mushroom polyps.
Hey, theres a few to think about. I have all of those and them some in my tank and love every one of them.