Why does SWF.com allow a fish aution site to advertise here but I cant sell a frag?

nwdyr

There is a "outside site" here that has a thread going and SWF has not closed it down

nwdyr

Of course NOW I cant see it , it was up last night until just after I started this thread. Me and a few others were begging Mod's to step in last night but it stayed up. I guess they just got to it today , it was looking like they were allowing it . Guess the Mod's were just busy

bang guy

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2847420
Of course NOW I cant see it , it was up last night until just after I started this thread. Me and a few others were begging Mod's to step in last night but it stayed up. I guess they just got to it today , it was looking like they were allowing it . Guess the Mod's were just busy

Did you PM a MOD with a link to the thread?

fish4rudy

I saw the thread this morning and then logged off for a few. When I logged back on the thread was gone. I thought I lost my mind.....
I am at home rehabing from knee surgery and thought that the pain meds finally got me. I guess one of the mods got it off. Maybe they will delete that persons existance entirely!
I have and always will play by the rules. If anyone makes an honest mistake then its fair to give a warning. That fool was given several and was rude to more then a few folks on here........
Back to the forums.