Why was my thread deleted?

wattsupdoc

I posted a thread here earlier today and it was deleted. I would like to know why? Was it inappropriate material? How so if so, when ever I have seen much worse things tolerated as long as a certain mod was participating in it. The thread with KIKI's "buzzing" mentioned comes to mind for one. Or was it as I most likely suspect, something that you just yourself didn't like to see? Maybe because you feel it might have been disrespectful to the deceased? Who BTW IMO was a pedophile. No-one is talking about a remarkable, beautiful woman who fought a horrible disease today are they?
Over moderated, opinionated. Can anyone say anything that you don't like?......

I feel my thread should have been allowed....

ophiura

I assume that you are talking about the one about Michael Jackson jokes? Do you really need someone to explain why tasteless jokes about a man who just died might, just might, not be appropriate? Regardless of your opinion on what kind of man he was...
You are right. There are a lot of inappropriate threads in this forum that get past us. Doesn't make the one's we catch ok.
I didn't delete it, BTW, but I don't disagree with it %%
You can believe it is overly moderated...sorry...I'll fuel the fire I'm afraid :(
Thread closed.