will a condylactis anemone eat my neon gobies?

scottgotts

will my condylactis anemone eat my neon gobies?? the Lfs i bought the neon gobies from said it will eat them, while the Lfs that sold me the condylactis anemone said it will not eat them.
I trust your guys opinions more so will he eat them??? :notsure:

hot883

Mudpayerx, what kinds of corals etc. can I have with my 260w P.C.'s in my 55. I value your opinion and also Beth's very much. Thanks, Barry

mudplayerx

Wow, I'm glad you value our opinions. That makes me all warm and fuzzy inside lol :)
Unfortunately though, I've had metal halides since day one of my tank and I haven't read much on the other lighting schemes. If you want an educated guess though, I'm sure 260 watts of PC will give you more than enough lighting for any low-moderate lighting corals and may even allow you to get some of the intense lighting corals if you place them high up on the rocks.
If you click on the blue "coral" button on the left border of this site it will pop up a nice list of corals. You can click on the coral's name and it will pop up with a page detailing the requirements of the corals, including lighting.
If you want to get started with some hardy corals that don't require intense lighting, you can start with mushrooms, zooanthids/button polyps, yellow polyps, star polyps.
One awsome coral is a gorgonian. It requires low lighting, but it sort of fragile and needs spot feeding if I recall correctly.

hot883

Originally Posted by mudplayerx
Wow, I'm glad you value our opinions. That makes me all warm and fuzzy inside lol :)
Unfortunately though, I've had metal halides since day one of my tank and I haven't read much on the other lighting schemes. If you want an educated guess though, I'm sure 260 watts of PC will give you more than enough lighting for any low-moderate lighting corals and may even allow you to get some of the intense lighting corals if you place them high up on the rocks.
If you click on the blue "coral" button on the left border of this site it will pop up a nice list of corals. You can click on the coral's name and it will pop up with a page detailing the requirements of the corals, including lighting.
If you want to get started with some hardy corals that don't require intense lighting, you can start with mushrooms, zooanthids/button polyps, yellow polyps, star polyps.
One awsome coral is a gorgonian. It requires low lighting, but it sort of fragile and needs spot feeding if I recall correctly.
Thanks so much, least I could do is make ya warm and fuzzy