Will this setup be ok for a 29 gallon tank ?

Ok i have a 29 gallon tank that i am not using right now but i am thinking about putting it in my room. The question is will i be able to keep 5 false percula clown and 3 purple firefish goby and a cleaner shrimp. with about 30 lbs of live rock ?
i also have a skimmer for that tank so will that be alright or i will have a very high Bioload ?

Too many fish. I have read that a good rule of thumb is:
1 inch of fish per 5 gallons of tank space.
So you would have about 5 inches of fish.
Remember you don't have 29 gallons total. You need to subtract the room for LR and LS. IE you have 29 gals in an EMPTY tank.

triggerfool

Other than being too high a bioload, the firefish will definately fight in that small a tank. They tend not to get along with one another, one becoming dominant and chasing the others into hiding so they eventually whither away.
As far as the percs, you should get a mated pair and stick with that. This way you can be sure that they won't fight and two would be about all I'd get.
With a pair of percs and one firefish you would have a peaceful tank with room for another one or two small, peaceful fish. Some would argue on a fifth but if your filtration is adequate you may be able to get away with it.
Good luck.

hmm i though i could have like 6 to 10 small fish
cuz when i had a 6 gallon FO tank i had 2 false percula and also on the message board people were saying that it will be ok with 3 or more firefish goby or just odd numbers.

pufferfreak

I wouldn't push bio-load in this hobby because it can come with a big price. I have a 29 but it is a reef and I have 4 small fish, with no problems.