Wilma Approaches

nikolai

Hey guys.
Here is an AWESOME bb with detailed discussion by many meteorologists (professionals). Some you may have heard of include Paul Kocin from The Weather Channel, Larry Cosgrove, LC from Accuweather, and Dave Tolleris, as well as 50+ others. For those in FL, in the path of Wilma, this is THE best weatherboard on the net. It's also amazing during winter time.... most reliable source on the internet. I highly encourage you all to register, because it is THE most reliable source for weather on the internet.
http://www.easternuswx.com/bb/index.php?act=idx

treybomb

hopefully this wont ruin our family vacation
we are planning on going to cancun
last year Ivan ruined our trip to the dominican republic
so were all hoping and praying
but good luck to those in the storms way

nikolai

The models suggest that it will impact Cancun, although a direct hit looks unlikely. There is analysis of the track Wilma may take on the board... very in depth and detailed, and what you would usually have to pay for.

socal57che

Does Fred know what Wilma's doing when he's not looking. Has there ever been a Fred and a Wilma in the same season?? :notsure:

socal57che

I think the real reason they name tropical storms is to take away from the seriousness. I mean really who would be afraid of hurricane BART??.... or or hurricane Engelbert?? I think they should name them after Historic Evil Warmongers like....Atilla the Hun....or Ghanges Kahn......or George Bush.... :scared: :scared: :scared:

socal57che

Sorry fur the Bush bashing.......it was my first and last, as I think it is commendable to stand up for what you believe in and I fully support my fearless leader...but it was kinda funny.