Work Here!!!

timo

Does this seem like a place that you'd like to work? Don't know where this is, my GF gave it to me. HUH?:p :p :cool:

broomer5

Very cool
See the guy standing up - he's delegating the task of scraping algae off the glass to the girl sitting down :eek:

See the guy standing up - he's delegating the task of scraping algae off the glass to the girl sitting down

Either that or repremanding her for feeding too much;)

overanalyzer

Originally posted by pigeoncreek1
Either that or repremanding her for feeding too much;)

Nah I'm thinking more along the lines of:
"Sure we could've gone conventional with those old undergravel filters, but using the power heads form movement and the sumps we are saving ourselves potential build of deadly chemicals. Pretty cool isn't it! So, are you sure you don't want to go have a drink after work? Maybe swing by the LFS?"

wrassecal

Did anyone see Anger Management? Every time they walked in Adam Sandlers bosses office I needed a little anger management what with all the different tangs in the office wall divider tank :eek:

aggie05

Originally posted by Wrassecal
Did anyone see Anger Management? Every time they walked in Adam Sandlers bosses office I needed a little anger management what with all the different tangs in the office wall divider tank :eek:

I was thinking the same thing.
That is a pretty cool office. I can tell you that sitting at my desk is a lot more enjoyable now that I have my 2.5 and some corals to look at. It is a great stress reliever.:)

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Aggie05
I was thinking the same thing.
That is a pretty cool office. I can tell you that sitting at my desk is a lot more enjoyable now that I have my 2.5 and some corals to look at. It is a great stress reliever.:)

Aggie thought you were a college student??? What stress??

E

elan

i remember when i thought school was stressfull........ now, i think taking a class would be a stress reliever...lol

aggie05

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Aggie thought you were a college student??? What stress??

Heh, honestly college is the least stressed I have ever been in my life. It is my personal life that stresses me. But even that is starting to come to an end.:)
And even if it isn't a stress reliever, it still looks really cool:p

timsedwards

Man what are you doing at college to not have so much stress?!?! Im at University doing a PhD and I am soooo stressed! :eek:
Tim :cool: