Working progress

unsung

Hey Everyone,
I was able to upload some pictures of my 12G Nano. I think it's coming alone really well. I added a cleaning crew the other day. 2 Black Turbo Snails, 1 Astrea Snail, and 4 Blueleg Hermits. I've also found a bunch of baby snails and baby brittle stars, I enjoy the nice hitchhikers. I'm also trying out a little idea. I've put in little PVC pipe tunnel and i'm intersted in seeing if the shrimp goby/pistol shrimp combo i'm wanting to get will call it home. Well here are some photos, let me know what you think.

bruder

I would not get a shrimpgoby/shrimp with your substrate. These are burrowing animals. Burrowing in sharp crushed coral doesn't seem safe or fun. JMHO.

mojo46825

I have a shrimp goby anda cc bottom. I am going to switch over to sand . However my shrimpgoby built his littl home under a rock the first night home.he comes out in the morning and at night. not much during the day. He seems pretty happy.

unsung

I'm interested in seeing if the pair will warm up to the PVC pipe tunnel I have constructed. I thought it was a great idea but I can't control where they would like to make home.
How long have you had your goby?

mojo46825

he picked the first piece of rock he came to in the tank. dug him a little cave under it by morning and has been there sinse. he only stays around his home. doest go around the rest of the tank at all.

unsung

I've heard that about them which is fine with me.
I'm glad to hear that he has been doing well with a crusted coral bottom.

unsung

Hey everyone I got some new additions for my tank. :joy:
I got a Green Mushroom coral with about 8 polyps! It's beautiful. I also got a little Red Scooter Blenny named Scots. He's so entertaining to watch.
I'll post some pictures soon. Just wanted to let you all know.