would this work?

OK, FIRST LET ME START BY TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS THAT I REALLY WANT. I HAVE NOW A 7INCH MAPP PUFFER AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD EITHER OR A ANGLE(BLUE FACE),TANGS(BLUE HIPPO AND NASO),MORAY EEL,AND A CLOWN TRIGGER. THAT'S MY FANTASY EITHER COMBO OF THESE FISH. I HAVE A 125GAL.
THROUGH FURTUR RESEARCH I FOUND THAT MOST OF THESE FISH WOULD NOT WORK. I WANT TO KNOW IF THE TRIGGER IS SMALLER WOULD THIS POSIBLE WORKOUT?
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT AGGRESSIVE FISH WOULD WORK TOGETHER AND WHAT SIZE BECAUSE AS I SAID I ALREADY HAVE A 7INCH MAPP PUFFER WHO CAN BE BUT IS NOT THAT AGGRESSIVE.
MY WATER IS GREAT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I'M READY TO ADD MORE FISH.

pufferlover

This must be a Puffer convention going on today. Now Puff(er) yours is the 4th post regarding almost the same question and frankly my fingers are about ready to call it a night. PLEASE check the 3 posts (porcupine puffer-new fo person-Puffer) posted tonight where I have put forth my opinions about your very question. Believe me I love these Puff questions (as I never tire talking Puffs) but my posts over there were a bit lengthy and I don't want to do it all again so soon. I would add for you tho I would consider (if you must) a larger Angel (cost prohibitive tho probably) a Hogfish (other posts explain why) even a Lion (if you are into them). Tangs I personally won't do with Puffs due to the Ick factor possibility. Anyway check those 3 posts out and then anything not answered to your satisfaction there add here and I will come back to you (probably tomorrow as I am about ready to hang it up tonight).

pufferlover

By the way I must say I enjoyed all the Puffer posts lately. I don't want anyone to think I personally tire of them I love talking about those little darlings so keep them coming.

pufferlover

Had a discussion with my friendly lfs guy last night regarding all the posts asking can I have a clown trigger or a lion with my puffer (please may I someone say I can please- just kidding here don't get offended). He pointed out that he does not even like a Lion with a Puffer as some Puffs will go after them (not all depends on the attitude of a given Puffer). He agrees tho a Clown Trigger with a Puffer is a big NO (and I know there are some out there that have that and will say oh it works for me). In all cases I have found that different fish react differently and when I advise I go with my best opinions from what I have done or others I have heard about or things I have read. We all tend to do what we want and that I doubt will ever change it is human nature. The size of a given tank tho is the key as to whether a specific pairing can work and that is where these boards provide a service- experience from others who have tried to do what you want to try. So ask away but ask first- do second a lot of grief can be avoided that way.