Would you pay 79$ for this? Tell me fast!

speg

This is for sale and im really considering on buying it... what do you guys think?

avbryce1

you know after looking at the pic agan I might... if they were at my lfs and I could look at them up close then I might

mudplayerx

The color is nice, but I could probably get them around here for $35.... but that doesn't mean anything about the prices in your area.

avbryce1

I figured out where you found those zoos at and there is no way in the worls I would pay 79 for those In fla you should be able to find some nice zoos for a good price
that websiter said that that rock was 2 - 2 1/2 inches. At my lfs that rock would go for about 35$

speg

have a hard time finding decent zoos here :p I think every nice piece that has come through fl is in my tank right now ;)

avbryce1

well pricing is all about the consumer if it is worth it to you than go for it but I just think there are some other sites that you could find a better deal on

ballyhoo

Wow 79 in Fla? Where? I think thats a little steep! What area is this store in? I got a rock with a few different color zoos which was about 6inches for 40, and I still tried to talk them down :D

dogstar

They are preeeety. If you can eye them befor you buy them and they look healthy and you can see growth on them then you would be able to frag them later and you right that zoos like that are rare anywhere so if you think that after a while youll forget what you paid and you really want them then get them.

puffer32

hey are probably so high cause they are neon green, kinda rare, I have never seen any that bright around here, I would pay the money if you think your lighting will make them look that good, i know my pc lighting would not do these zoos justice. I bought some blue zoos and under my pc lighting they do not look blue, more green with orange centers. No, I wouldn't pay that much for them if they were going under my lighting.

oceana

Originally Posted by Speg
have a hard time finding decent zoos here :p I think every nice piece that has come through fl is in my tank right now ;)

there are tons of great zoos in florida stores. you just have to look EVERY DAY
get the shippment dates and days for your local stores and be sure to be there or call the momment they come in. have your stores looking for items for you. i got all my zoos from local stores and have never paid more then 50 bucks
although i like those zoos i dont think i would pay 75. it also look like the poic is under 20K MH lighing. which is fine but unless you also have 20K MH they will look NOTHING like that.
it is amazing what 20K light can make corals look like. i had a few of what i thought were ugly old brown zoos and then we put on a 20K light and POOF the bright blue zoos you see above. i guess they like to hide there colors

dadofnine

If it floats your boat, why not just get it. If you are paying too much, it's just money. If you never see one like it again, you'll be kicking yourself over and over!