Wow.. I Just Noticed!

I LOVE this new forum!!!
I always check out all the nano stuff.. I have a 15XH with a DSB just 5lbs of LR ,heater, filter and a regular hood just running in my dining room.. I WANT TO REEF IT! I am gonna go get LR tommorrow... I would love suggestions on "easy lighting" for this... The 10 gallon hood fits on this 15XH.... I have retrofit PC's on my 75 but that has a canopy to hang them... what do I do with this tank??
I really would LOVE a BLUE CLAM!
LOLOL....
Thanks a bunch, Kim

zack schwartz

yes the bulbs, just telling that bulbs may be to low kelvin. Helloilghts is where i got my 13 watt pc bulb, great price.

krunk

the tang is a part of the background, but the trigger looks real... mabey its qt untill she sets it up for a reef?

Oh Yes.. that used to be My QT..
That tang is in the background with a squirrelfish too.. =) =) actually I was babysitting the trigger .. But he went carpet surfing!!! So it remains empty and ready for a REEF DO-OVER!!
:D Kim

Hey, come on now.... I wasnt happy about it.:( The poor guy....
I just realized it was a pretty cool tank (EXTRA HIGH OAK) for a nano... so I set up another QT with a 20 gallon my neighbor gave me.. (nothing special but will work) this one has a nice stand and will look nice in the dining room with lights dimmed and colorful corals and I was thinking just 3 firefish for fish stock...