Wow........

ruaround

saw this earlier... freakin pathetic!!! shows how people really do only GARA about themselves... i hope all those workers are fired...

jennythebugg

and the lady that just sat there the whole time and only got up after the gurney came, it looked like she was yelling too (a little late for that)
thats just sad

nano reefer

i blame the dips in the room staring at her motionless on the floor. how would the staff know she had died there if there were 5 people in the room not saying anything?

ufo8micats

what about that security guard. he didn't seem to be in any hurry to care for this lady.
The other people in the room should be charged with murder2. because they all just sat their and watched this lady hit the floor and die.
I think with all the economic hardships that most of us americans are going through, this sort of thing is gonna become standard. where peoples empathy is gonna go out the window.

A

alexmir

I dont really understand the video........I mean i know she fell on the floor and died, but all of these people saw her laying there for 45 mins, and no one bothered to move????? thats pretty pathetic

tangman99

That is pretty sad, but before I could draw any conclusions I would have to see the whole video in real-time to see the events as they happened. Just knowing how the media will sensationalize anything to get a headline. Just knowing it happened over that time period, something was definitely wrong but to what degree I don't know.