Wrasse Suggestion!

jcs69

I'm looking to add a Wrasse to my 75 gal FOWLR(Aggressive of course..) I'm thinking maybe the kluzinger's the Xmas!! Any other suggestions or response to my choices would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!:notsure:

civickid

i have a saddle wrasse and he is great. He always greets me when i come in the room and is always swimming. Just a great fish

reefeel

You could of an eel, trigger, the wrasse, a pygmy angle should get along with the others, and some small, but mean damsels

jon.316

if ur lookin for a wrasse i'd go harlequin tusk or banana wrass
for 15 bucks less git the lunare...awsome lil fish
agressives i'd add
pbt
clown trigger

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Greg that wrasse of you're is awesome! I have been toying with getting a flasher but have been afraid of it finding a way out of my tank. Do you have your tank covered up pretty good?
Also, Greg, I'm going to post a pic of the referenced fish you were referring to because we don't allow other store links here [bad for business to this site].
:D

aidos

in an aggressive tank a flasher wrasse wouldn't last long...i would go with the harlequin tusk wrasse as JON.316, fantastic coloration and hardy, always have them in at work and they may spend an month in our stock tanks and it never seams to bother them.
:)

gregm779

Sorry Beth couldn't find a good pic, my mistake. Yeh, my tank is pretty well covered but he hasn't really seemed to try and get out